Thursday, December 1, 2011

How to transition into personal talk from opener?

You : What book do you suggest ?
her : I dont know. I haven't read much lately.
You: Im planning to give a book to my friend on her bday she is like a total bookworm.
Her : May be book xxx is good choice.
 
You: : Ya it is a good choice. Thanks. I am PUA and you ?
Her : My name is blah blah.
You: Where do you work ?
Her : Blah blah
You : What are your hobbies ?
Her: I would love to answer that but I gotta go bye.
                       
                      V/S

You : Ya I guess thats an excellent choice perhaps. You know your books. I bet you are a budding author or something.
Her : I am just Financial analyst.
You : Financial analyst who knows her books. Thats quite a combination. I must know your name. For all I know you might be only one of your the kind.
Her: Ha Ha ha ... My name is so and so
You : I am so and so. I like the way you laugh.(And you kino her.)

       

No comments: