Thursday, May 17, 2012

A new indirect/direct opener.

I went out yesterday. While in the field I came up with new fun opener, that I tried out and worked well.

2 chink set in front of mall. The target is HB6.5. I approach them head on.
OH BTW I was really happy 'coz I had just heard "The Secret" in my car. It damn put me into a really happy mood. I was wide smiling for no reason at all.

Me : (Bigass smile. And pointing to the target. Maintaining a good EC) Hey, I need to ask you simple question. Give me female opinion.
Set : (Stops immediately. Gives me 100% attention without even thinking of going anywhere)  Yes.
Me : What would be an interesting first date activity? Suggest me something interesting.

Set : Well .... ( Target discusses with her friend. Translates the opener to her friend into her native tongue :P)
Target : What kind of girl is she ?

Me : I really don't know her that well. I haven't even asked her out yet.
Set : awwwwww... (you know that "How cute..." kinda expression)
Me : And I am very interested in her. I dont know her that well.  Suppose I were to ask you out, what would you prefer for 1st date. ;-).

Obstacle : She like movies. Movie dates are great.
Target : Yes I think movie date is good.

Me : Well... OK (Pause, Pause, pause.. while maintaining eye contact)
Me : Actually you are the girl that I want to ask out. Would you go on a movie date with me.

Set : (Giggling hard and running away from me.)

I persisted quite a bit. Trying to be funny and direct. But I had to give up. As the target was running away from me.

May be I will trying introducing myself before I go direct next time. Let me see how well that work out.

I also want to try several other similar openers.
   "Whats the best way to approach a beautiful stranger" Exit the set and re-approach complying to the way they asked you.
   "Whats the best way to initiate a conversation with YOU "


I am going to try these out today.

No comments: